|Kai is an eager|
10. I didn't get into law school yet.
9. I want to be sainted.
8. I believe if I believe hard enough that my students can learn, they will.
7. How difficult could teaching really be?
6. Because I'm blind to the long-term consequences of my actions.
5. My other temp job didn't offer health insurance.
4. I ran out of things to blog about.
3. After just two TFA years, I'm qualified to head up just about any school district
that education reformers can get their hands on.
2. It's the only way I could get TFA recruiters to stop calling and emailing me.
1. The kids I'm going to teach are already so screwed up, how much harm can
having an untrained teacher do?
Interested in how we came to write this? Go to The Three Biggest TFA Lies and Why Teach For America Is Not Welcome In My Classroom and A Glorified Temp Agency.